Sunday, June 14, 2009

Huge Sneak Peak: Magalog 9!


I hope you enjoy this huge preview of Mark Cosmetic's magalog 9! It's definitely very Fall which is kind of hard to imagine since I just spent the day at the pool....

Anyway, looking forward to mark's new Self Sanctuary scent--Berry Cranberry. I loooove anything cranberry and this just sounds so warm & cozy. It will be perfect once the weather starts cooling down.

Also, mark is introducing LEGWEAR in mag 9--specifically, JEGGINGS (jean leggings). These will either be awesome or terrible, so I'll let y'all know what I think as soon as I can get my hands on a pair. I like the new dusty purple top... cute & casual. The scarf is also really cute. I'm not sold on the new handbag just yet thoguh, and I think I'll pass on the jewelry...

Buuut the new Flip For It palette in Urban Neutrals looks really pretty--perfect for fall. The white lip gloss is pretty unique. I'm assuming it's to be used to create a nude lip look. Also apparently mark is no longer naming the Flips after cities... guess they ran out of cities to use... although I was looking forward to a Chicago or D.C. palette. Oh well!

This mag will be here before you know it--Shopping starts 8/18/2009 at www.cassie4mark.com!

Mark-Makeup-Magalog-9

Mark-Makeup-Flip-For-It-Urban-Neutrals

Mark-Makeup-Red-Lip

Mark-Cosmetics-Smokey-Eye

Mark-Makeup-Violet-Purple-Eyes

Mark-Cosmetics-Self-Sanctuary-Cranberry

Mark-Fashion

Mark-Cosmetics-Scarf

Mark-Cosmetics-Fashion-Top

Mark-Cosmetics-Jewelry-Ring

Mark-Cosmetics-Bag

No comments: