Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Magalog 4: Good Riddance hook up Concealer Sticks

Drumrolll please.... it's the new creamy concealer stick -- Good Riddance hook up concealer!

mark hook-up concealer stick - shop now!

I'm so excited for this new product, can't you tell! I've been a mark representative for 2 years now and I've been asking for a product like this since they day I "met mark". I've always said if I could only use ONE hook up's worth of makeup for the rest of my life give me concealer and mascara and I think I'd be okay...

Mark says Cover skin imperfections or under-eye circles with this creamy, oil-free concealer stick that glides gently over the skin. 0.087 oz. net wt.
price: $6.00


Other new hook ups coming soon in magalog 4:

Get Bright hook up face highlighter: Brighten up under eyes, emphasize cheekbones or accent brow bones with this pearly liquid highlighter.

Sparkletubes hook up lipgloss: Achieve a megawatt lip look using this high-shine, sparkly gloss with just a hint of color.

Shine tubes hook up lipgloss: Add serious shine to any matte lip color - or bare lips - with this crystal-clear gloss.

*MAGALOG 4 STARTS TUESDAY 3/31*

No comments: