Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Mark Costa Rica Face Charts by Mai Quynh

I love seeing the face charts makeup artists create for the beauty looks at fashion shows--they're just so pretty, I could almost frame them as artwork to hang in my room (hey, now that I think about it that's a pretty good idea!). Mark's own celebrity makeup artist Mai Quynh (she's worked with celebs like Britney Spears and Miley Cyrus) has created three face charts using the makeup products from mark's new Costa Rica Collection.

While I'm usually not one to wear super bright eyeshadows or bold lip colors like the makeup in the Costa Rica collection--it looks ridiculous on me--I think the beauty looks Mai came up with do look really pretty. I'll most likely just admire them on paper rather than try them myself, but I wanted to share the looks with you in case y'all are more daring than I am.

This look using the Beach Babe palette is the only one I would wear since it's pretty neutral.
shop mark makeup

Here's what you'll need to get this look:
shop mark makeup


Here are the other two Costa Rica face charts. In my opinion bright, colorful eyeshadow shades look best when paired with brown eyes and are especially amazing on girls with darker skin.
shop mark makeup

shop mark makeup

No comments: