Thursday, May 14, 2009

SNEAK PEAK: Magalog 7!

shop mark magalog 7

Click the magalog to view Magalog 7

Your magalog 7 preview is here already! Shopping doesn't start for this mag until June 23, but take a look to see all the new stuff that's on its way from mark this summer.

Some standout new items include mark. mists (juicy body frangrances in luscious mango, very watermelon, tangerine squeeze, and just peachy), new shades of mini mark it sticks for eyes (pink opal, violet opal, green opal, and gold opal) and mini mark it sticks for lips (pinkie pearl, plummy pearl, goldie pearl, and peachy pearl).

Shop now!


Mark will also be running a skincare promotion in Magalog 7: FREE FULL-SIZED MASK of your choice with any $15.00 skincare purchase!

Free mark cosmetics skincare mask


Strangely enough, I haven't even tried mark's new masks yet. I still have a couple of the masks from mark's previous skincare line but I'm thinking I should probably throw those out since I just realized they're like over a year old... ick.

I am really interested in mark's hydrating mask:

calm yourself
HYDRATING MASK

Proven to hydrate skin by 168%, this gel mask packs the powers of five super skin-soothers - sea moss, wheat germ, cucumber extracts, aloe vera and green tea. Antioxidant-rich lemon and orange extracts also help improve skin tone.

Sounds nice but I'm not sure if there's anything better about this than just using a moisturizer. I'll definitely let you girls know what I think about it once I try it.

No comments: