Friday, September 21, 2007

Coming Soon!

A sneak peak into what's coming up for mark!

cassie4mark.com


I'm so excited for Jewel--this sounds perfect for my move into fall. I'll be sad to part with my mark. Greek Isles Instant Vacation Fragrance but I'm hoping Jewel will be the perfect replacement!

Jewel will be available to customers starting mid-September. I'll be able to get my hands on some though a little earlier so of course I will be bringing you my best review :) I'm also pretty excited for my free pendant (free stuff woot woot).

I'm still not sure about the pro-glimmer lip powder.. I've never put powder on my lips before but hey if it adds staying power to gloss then I'm definitely going to have to give this a try.

And the pro-gloss is a current great product I love, and I'm excited to try out some of the new shades!

PS: the tank, necklace, earrings, ring, + bag on the model are all mark. products! Check it out!

No comments: