Friday, September 21, 2007

Product of the Day

cassie4mark.com

mark. Good Glowing Custom Pick Powder Blush, $6

mark. says: "Brush on super-smooth powder for a natural, radiant glow. Sheer color coverage lasts all day on cheeks and face. Whether you want to shimmer, blush, or be bronzed, any look can be yours. Sold in single-pan format, it can easily be removed and popped into the mark Snap to It Custom Color Palette Case, interchangeable with mood or moment. Oil- and fragrance-free. 0.18 oz. / 5.2g net wt.

As seen in Cosmopolitan & ELLE."

I'm choosing the Good Glowing Powder Blush in the shade After Glo as the product of the day because of the rave reviews I found about it at makeupalley.com (a great makeup site).

After Glo
After Glo

I'm currently using this blush in Bronze Glo (as my bronzer) and Star Glo (a great pink) and I do love this combination and had not considered trying anything new.

Bronze Glo
Bronze Glo

Star Glo
Star Glo

But, after reading multiple reviews that the After Glo shade was exactly like NARS Orgasm blush (probably the most popular blush EVER! and $25 a pop) With mark's version at only $6, I HAVE to try it out!

Here's what one reviewer had to say: "This is my HG (holy grail) blush. It is similar to NARS Ogasm but IMHO (in my honest opinion) better! After Glow is a peachy color with some golden sparkle to it. Looks so good with a deep tan. The price is excellent as is the quality. 5 stars!"

Check out the link below under "More mark." to read the rest of the 97 reviews on this product at makeupalley.

Can't wait to get this. I'll let you know how it goes!

No comments: