Friday, September 21, 2007

Don't Just Take My Word for It!

You've heard my take but maybe you're still doubtful about what mark. cosmetics has to offer...

Well here's a second opinion from an Associated Content article written by Stefanie Pion:

Mark Cosmetics: Hottest Picks for August/September 2007

Avon has been a household name for as long as we can remember. Avon's success was taken to a new height a few years ago when they created, Mark, a sister company, geared towards younger ladies. They created innovative products in fresh colors and portable packaging.

After looking through, and ordering, half the Mark catalog for August/September, I am so incredibly pleased with my purchases. As a single mom and woman on the go, Mark's newest collection is sure to please any woman that enjoys portable products for touch-ups, and stuffing their handbags with cosmetics. The great thing about this collection, is that the products are so small and portable, that you won't feel weighed down with makeup!

Here are my favorite pics for August/September:

"New Speedway": do everything makeup stick, is a cream-to-powder toteable mini-stick. It eliminates the need for individual powder and liquid foundation products. This gives tremendous coverage and has great staying power. Plus, it comes in a tube. It's the perfect go-anywhere piece. It comes in 8 shades, and there is a shade for everyone. I am incredibly fair. I've never had a tan in my life, and my skin matches bleached white gym socks. I am a "porcelain goddess" and the ivory shade blended beautifully with my skintone. Are you ready for the price? Are you sitting down? It's only $8.00 for .14 fl oz! As a bonus, you get a free foundation brush with any $8 purchase from the foundation section! (This is a $6.00 value) That makes it even better!!

This next product, and as with Mark cosmetics, is all about custom-colors. That's why I love Mark. Why buy a product or color compact to only use one product, because the rest don't look right?! The "Snap to it" custom color palette is a revolutionary magnetized, mirrored compact, that holds I-Mark custom eye shadow) and Good Glowing (face blush) products readily available. You can change them out at any time depending upon your mood, or event! They even come in 3 sizes: mini, mezzo, and mega! Each comes with a brush (and mega comes with 2) and they cost $4, $6, and $8, respectively. There is a shadow color and blush color for everyone! Shadows are $4 each, and blush, $6.

My absolute favorite product, is a longtime bestseller of Mark cosmetics, and they've added new colors and products! They are called "Hook Ups." They are basically customized to your tastes, snap together wands of color and product! You can get everything from creamy shadow to liquid liner, metallic liners, thickening mascaras, sparkling body powder (for eyes, lips, face, and body), plumping gloss, metallic lipcolor, moisturizing lip balm, shimmering eyeshadows, shimmering gel blush, and sparkling lipgloss! They are only $5 each and come with "hookup connectors" for free (if you purchase any 2 products.....regularly the connectors are .50 each) and allow you to mix and match any combination of product! These have literally replaced everything in my makeup bag! Since every product I need is in "stick form" these all fit in my "brush and pencil holder" loops in my makeup bag. I don't have to dig around in the bottom of my makeup bag anymore to look for that one shadow or product!

You can find all of these products on cassie4mark.com and so much more on their website! What lady doesn't want to simplify their makeup routine and bag?! Better yet, what lady wants to revamp her makeup bag and routine for so little money without sacrificing makeup quality?!

No comments: