Friday, September 21, 2007

Product of the Day

cassie4mark.com

mark. Speedway Do Everything Makeup, $8

mark. says: Cover imperfections and even skin tone with this lightweight, cream-to-powder mini stick. The buildable coverage is perfect for quick, on-the-go touch-ups. 0.14 oz. net wt.

plus FREE FOUNDATION BRUSH with Speedway purchase at cassie4mark.com!
cassie4mark.com


I ordered this in Buff and Natural (for my tan days). At first when I looked at the Buff shade I thought "Oh no, it's too light!" but after applying it I was pleasantly surprised that the color seemed to morph into the color of my skin tone and actually blended quite seamlessly.
Buff

Natural


I had never thought about using a foundation brush before but since mark. sent me one (for Free!) I decided to give it a try and it is definitely the way to go! I just swipe the speedway on my forhead, nose, cheeks, & chin and blend it in with my foundation brush. For days when I want less coverage I use speedway as my concealor (using my mark. concealer brush) and it has great coverage.

Speedway really is my "do everything" makeup (and I always carry one in my purse for touch ups!).

Speedway comes in 8 shades (from Ivory to Mocha) so try it out for yourself!

PROS: "Do Everything" makeup--foundation & concealer in one, easy application, great coverage, plus FREE foundation brush with purchase
CONS: smaller size than expected (though great for slipping in your purse)

No comments: