Friday, September 21, 2007

Product of the Day

cassie4mark.com

mark. Mega Volume Next Day Spray, $5

mark. says: Help refresh hair between shampoos with this spray that helps remove buildup & reduces the appearance of oil. 6 fl. oz.

I love the idea of these sprays! The Next Day Spray is especially great for me as I have naturally curly hair and it takes me a while to straighten my hair (not to mention that it's super damaging!) so this helps me keep my straight styles longer.

As soon as I wet my hair in the shower my hair is back to curly, so this lets me keep my hair fresh & clean in between washes.

My hair not only looks refreshed, but the soothing geranium and chamomille extracts make my hair smell great too!

Plus, with the purchase of any 2 mark. haircare products you'll get a mark. black headband FREE!
cassie4mark.com


PROS: refreshes hair in between washes, great scent, plus FREE headband with purchase
CONS: well I just went and used it to see what cons I could come up with.. the only thing I could think of is that it is a liquid spray so when you first put it in your hair will look a little damp, so just make sure you have a minute or two after applying for it to absorb! Mmm my hair smells so good right now :)

No comments: