Friday, September 21, 2007

Product of the Day

cassie4mark.com

mark Eyemarker Color On Line, $5.50

mark says: Draw attention with this eye pencil that goes on smoothly and lasts all day. 0.009 oz. net wt.
Plus, FREE mark. Eye Shadow Brush with any 2 mark. eye product purchases!

I originally ordered the eyemarker (in java) as a gift for my mom. I'd been really pleased with my mark. liquid liner that I hadn't really considered purchasing this pencil for myself. But of course, when I gave my mom the eyemarker I had to try it out for myself, and I must say I was pleasantly surprised (and then ordered one for myself!).

The eyemarker pencil gives you a really rich line. I'd used many pencil liners in the past and ultimately I'd been disappointed, especially in their tendency to fade and smudge. This pencil gives you great color and doesn't smudge around my eyes as the day goes on.

PROS: rich color, long lasting, plus FREE eyeshadow brush
CONS: liner residue got on the container so it looks a little messy, but this is with the older clear packaging so I think the new black packaging will eliminate this.

check it out!

No comments: