Friday, September 21, 2007

Product of the Day

on the edge in cleo

mark. On The Edge Hook Up Liquid Eyeliner, $5

mark. says: "Adorn your eyes with a lasting line of smooth black with this easy-to-apply liquid eyeliner. Glides on without skipping, dries fast and is smearproof. Pairs well with Kohl Play for a dramatic, layered look. 0.08 fl. oz. "

A personal favorite of my own. As a former devotee of pencil liner, I finally conquered my fear of liquid eyeliner with mark's On The Edge, which--with only a little practice--goes on smooth and STAYS ON. Plus, liquid defined eyes is going to be one of the big trends for fall.

But don't just take my word for it... Take Lauren Conrad's!

Lauren Conrad


"My favorite mark product is their 'On the Edge' black liquid liner," says Lauren. "I wear it everyday because I'm addicted to it!"

Ditto.

No comments: